FREE 30-minute YouTube Ads Crash Course
Includes a 2-page Quick-start PDF Download of the Entire Process
Everything you Need to Know to Launch Effective YouTube Ads Campaigns
If you've ever been curious about trying YouTube Ads for yourself, join my crash course on YouTube Ads. This course will give you a high-level condensed version of my COMPLETE Google Ads Video Course for YouTube Advertising. You also get a downloadable 2-pager YouTube Ads Marketing checklist that tells you exactly what needs to happen before launching your first Google Ads video campaign.
Who this course is for
- Anyone that wants to learn about YouTube Advertising
- Beginner and intermediate Google Ads users
- Business owners considering trying YouTube Ads to generate more sales or leads
- YouTube creators interested in how YouTube Ads could be used to grow their channel
- Digital marketing agency specialists that want a pragmatic, realistic action-plan for YouTube Advertising
- Non-technical team members that want to learn what YouTube Ads is without someone diving deep into the tech of it all - refer a friend ;)
What you'll learn
- Common MYTHS about YouTube Ads that are just not true
- What accounts you need to get started
- How the professionals setup tracking and why it's crucial
- What the campaign and ad group settings look like for video campaigns
- What targeting methods are available for video campaigns
- We'll tour the different types of YouTube ad formats
- How to create effective video ads
- How to launch a basic campaign from start to finish
- See a complete walk-through without any fancy equipment
- See the results from our little test to get an idea of what happens
I am a Paid Search expert, Python programmer, and Data Scientist.
I worked 9+ years behind-the-scenes as the backbone of paid search for a +50 person digital marketing agency. Every day I was deep in-the-weeds solving problems, optimizing client accounts, mentoring and testing new marketing features and strategies.
At one point, the agency had onboarded far too many clients for one person to handle. My options were: work harder, or work smarter. I chose to work smarter and built several PPC desktop software programs such as: PPC Campaign Generator and Keyword Grouper.
Eventually though, not even my software or Excel was enough. That's when I bit-the-bullet and committed to learning Python Programming. Learning Python has allowed me to scale my work efficiency to completely new levels. Mundane, boring tasks can be done in minutes instead of hours or even days. In other words - it gave me super powers to do the work of 10 people, seriously.
Once I had Python skills under my belt, that opened up the world of data science and machine learning. I've built countless predictive models that allowed me to transform, aggregate and make sense out of mountains of data to make data-driven decisions.
Oh, and I also have a B.S. in Finance... complete waste of time.
StartCommon MYTHS About YouTube Advertising (4:43)
StartGetting Started - Download My Quick-start Roadmap and Checklist PDF (2:05)
StartSetting Up Tracking Correctly From The Start (4:03)
StartCrucial Campaign and Ad Group Settings That Make-or-break Your Success (7:28)
StartRun-down of the YouTube Ad Formats (5:04)
StartHow to Create Effective Video Ads for YouTube Advertising (7:01)
Frequently Asked Questions
The downloadable roadmap PDF included in this course alone is the result of 10+ years of experience learning what key inputs are needed to onboard a new client account and launch in a measurable, data-driven way. Please do contact me if you're unhappy so I know why and can use your feedback to improve in a positive way!